Potential Solutions to Try:
• Is your power Bit switched on?
The switches are small, and sometimes students miss them.
When turned on, there should be an LED light on the power Bit that shines red.
• If you’re using a battery, does it need to be charged or replaced?
You may want to keep a battery tester in your classroom.
• Do you need to wipe your connectors?
If there is dust on the connectors or the magnets, wipe them off with a clean, dry cloth.
• Do you need to clean your connectors?
If any of the three electrical connectors are oxidized (they’ll have dark deposits on them) you can use some isopropyl alcohol on your soft, clean cloth.