1. Make sure your robot is properly connected to your network (or directly to your computer).
If you're not sure, press NAO's chest button once. The robot should say its IP address (write it down, you'll need it).
2. Download and install the software PuTTY on your computer. You can find it here.
3. Open PuTTY and type your NAO's IP address in the "HOST NAME" field. Confirm by clicking on "OPEN".
If you get the PuTTY security alert window, click on YES.
4. You will be prompted to provide a username and password for your NAO. The default for both is nao
Enter the following commands:
Bill  - $ su
Password is “root”
One simple command to change the date to a previous date:
nao # date +%Y%m%d -s “20180123”
5. Open a web browser and type in your NAO's IP address. Then type NAO for Login and type your password (NAO if you didn't change it). Then click on the third icon "update" on the right:
The system should update the files on your robot.
Open a new webpage and type your NAO's IP address. Once you're logged in, click on the question mark on the top center of the page and select "Former robot web page":
It should load a new webpage where you need to click on "Settings". In the Web Services section, type your Username (the email address you used to register to the Softbank Robotics Community) and your password. Then click on "Connect":
You should now be able to connect to the former web page. Just note that this page is discontinued and not supported since early 2018.