Bring powerful STEAM learning to your classroom, Hands-on learning tools to teach Science for grades 3 to 8.
The Code Kit Education Class Pack engages up to 18 students. It includes 6 Code Kits for a total of 96 Bits, 180 Accessories, and 2 free LittleBits tackle boxes for easy storage.
Ideal for classrooms, schools, or districts, the Class Pack is an invention-based learning solution for up to 18 students. This pack includes 6 Code Kits and 2 free littleBits tackle boxes for easy storage.
Creative Confidence, Critical Thinking, Collaborative Teamwork
1 kit per 18 students
Elementary School, Middle School, Makerspace, Museum, Library, Summer Camp, Individual
3rd through 8th grade
Covering Science, Technology, Electronics, Customizable activities tie to NGSS & computer science standards.
No training required
LittleBits has been an amazing part of our student-driven space and has given students the opportunity to explore their passions, with LittleBits being the tool to take them to places only their imaginations dreamt of before. (Educator spotlight, Laura Fleming)
Educators of every level can now bring STEAM learning to life - no experience necessary. We walk you through every step with comprehensive lessons and guides.
With the inclusion of Art in STEM, students are empowered to think creatively and design and engineer solutions to real-world problems.
Students engage with electronics by completing 8 challenges that progress in difficulty, with 10 companion lessons for educators.
The 120+ page Teacher's Guide connects challenges to NGSS and Common Core standards, and inspires you to take concepts further.
• Four game-based inventions: Tug-of-War, Ultimate Shootout, Hot Potato, and Rockstar Guitar
• 100+ activities and lessons for grades 3-8 tied to Next Generation Science Standards and computer science standards
• Quick start guides for students and educators, a Bit index, and a classroom poster to make it easy to get started right out of the box
• An interactive online teacher's guide that will allow educators to import lessons directly into Google Docs
• 6 sets of 16 Bits including the all-new codeBit and LED Matrix
• 6 rechargeable batteries & 6 sets of 30 accessories
• 2 tackle boxes for easy storage of your BIts
• The littleBits Code Kit app that features approachable drag-and-drop block programming based on Google's Blockly